Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Secret Santa Part 2

Way way back in November I blogged about 2 lovely parcels we had received as part of a Secret Santa Swap I participated in.

The swap was finalised just before Christmas and I feel very very spoilt by the lovely gifts I received.

Michaela sent me the most wonderful package, which included:
200gm lovely hand dyed yarn
A fat 1/4 of lovely fabric
A set of very cool fridge magnets
Some lovely handmade soap
A very cool pair of scissors
A set of stitch markers for sock knitting




I need to get a better photo of the yarn and will update you with them soonish :)

Aaron was also due for a parcel and this is what he received from the lovely Kelly which included:

A most fabulous dishcloth that is so soft and fab to use (funnily enough Aaron is our dishwasher :))
Some lovely cotton
Some light reader for the man, good timing for the holidays.
A copy of this pattern. I really love the look of this pattern so once I've made the mans hat, I think I need to make myself one.



Sorry Kelly, my descriptions of your present is a bit vague. I have been sorting out my craft room (read as making a HUGE mess) and all but the dishcloth are in there somewhere.

Now for what I sent.

To Sheryl from Shortly Stitches I made:

A pair of crochet slippers for winter, I used this pattern
A Interchangeable Needle Case with Stitch Marker Holder and Sewing Case.





For her girls, I made some Art Folios.






For the lovely Michaela I sent the following package:

100gms Hand Dyed Wool (by me)
Interchangeable Needle Case with Stitch Marker Holder and Sewing Needle Case
(note the Secret Santa did not make it to it's destination LOL)





I really love participating in swaps (as you have probably guessed by now).

There are some pretty awesome ones in the making at the moment, so watch for updates coming in the next few months.

xx

3 comments:

Hannah said...

amazing as allways JO :)
Super jeloues as allways too haha

Sam said...

check out all those swaps!!! .... my my you were a busy lady!!

Anonymous said...

I love those art folios!