Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nothing Finished

Well I have been super busy sewing and knitting but haven't finished anything, I keep getting side tracked. I tell a lie, I have finished something but I can't post a pic just yet, it's for a swap I am doing on TNN so I can't post it here just in case.

We took Cara to Western Springs today. She was really cute and loved it. Was super tired when we got home though. It was such a nice day and we were there for about 1 1/2 hours. Cara got to see Baby Swans, Geese and Pukekos. We are going to try and take her there on a regular basis, plus hopefully the zoo if we get a pass in the next couple of months. Although we might have to break into the savings account so that we can go and see the tiger cubs.

We also stopped in to see my brother and his partner. They have just got some Giant Rabbits and Cara got to pat one, so cool.

I will add some pictures later

No comments: