Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I feel really lucky to have received another blogging award. This time it is from the lovely Hannah from Rainbow Childs Arty Endeavours. Thanks hun :)
Part of accepting this award is to tell 7 things about myself that you may not know. Here goes:
1. I long to learn lampworking so I can make my own beads and pendants for jewellery making. It has been a dream of mine for years and one day I will do it.
2. Following on from number 1, I would love to get back into jewellery making. A few years ago I made and sold a lot of beaded jewellery. From what I made from it, I started purchasing tools to be able to make silver jewellery. I have the tools, but don't have the time or skills to do it. There is a local jewellery maker who I would dearly love to get some tutition from, again, one day!
3. I love music, but am crap at remembering artist names or song names. I can never remember them, don't know why but I have always been like that. Weird I know.
4. I am currently in the process of sorting out what fabric etc I want to use to make Cara her first quilt. I would dearly love to have it finished by the time she is in a single bed.
5. I have two tattoo's. One on my back that I got when I turned 18, the other on my ankle that I got when I lost a heap of weight. My partner and I have been talking about getting matching armbands once we have finished our family so we can design something that is meaningful to the both of us and include the little peoples initials in them.
6. I am incredibly proud of my partner. He is incredibly shy and for years has been talking about doing an art course, he never booked in and I don't think he ever would have, so for fathers day I booked him into an art course at our local school. He is working on the most amazing painting and I can not believe it is his first. I will post a picture of it when he has finished.
7. I have an obsession with looking on Etsy. I purchased my first fabric from there yesterday and I know it won't be the last.
OK, now I need to nominate 7 other bloggers who I feel deserve this award as well. Here goes:
Jacqui from Hazelnuts
Dione from Sew Funky
Sally from Virtually Sally
Ali from 006 Licensed to Knit
Kelly from Knit so Quaint
Julia from Just one WIP
Krissie from Knit Not What
Have fun ladies :)