Thursday, November 12, 2009

Secret Santa 2009

I am very lucky to be a member of a really great forum. We are having a Secret Santa swap this year and I was lucky to get Kelly from Knit.So.Quaint.

Kelly is in New Zealand at the moment and I had organised a get together with some of the Auckland mums on Monday. Kelly arrived and handed me two parcels, one for me and one for Cara. Because Christmas is still a few weeks away I thought it would be better to wait before I opened them, I would have loved to open them while Kelly was here though but was trying to be good.

BUT..

I succumbed to peer pressure......

Last week an email turned up in my email account to say that the 'Bloom' pattern by Georgie Hallam. I had made a comment on a blog about getting it, and within hours it was in my 'Inbox'. Very very cool.

AND all this:
100gm 10 ply Jolly Jumbuck Paper Roses
50gm 4ply Louet Gems
A packet of Ikea Bag Clips - very very cool
Ikea fabric - lovely and I will have to come up with some knitting bags out of these
A Ikea reusable bag, so needed this
Spring Garden Tee Pattern
Jo Sharp Knitting Book
A couple of Ravelry.com stickers







Cara was super spoilt as well, this is what she got

The cutest skirt by Bee and Me - totally love this. Will get an auction shot soon
A box of Honey Sticks - now how did you know I had these on her Christmas List Laughing
The cutest little toy, she is so so cute, love it
An adorable Christmas decoration






I feel so incredibly lucky to have Kelly as a friend, everything is just so perfect.

Thanks so much hun

xxx

5 comments:

Widge said...

wow what a great stack of gifts to get!! Lucky you :)

Hannah said...

Oh my Gosh! WOW!

Flea said...

Kelly knows how to put the rest of us to shame :) Awesome gift hun

Nova said...

lovely! love the fabric especially!

Anonymous said...

my pleasure my sweet :) I did actually come in under budget for your parcel (believe it or not!). I was naughty with Cara's though *blush*