Monday, May 10, 2010

Camera Play

I've owned a Canon 400D for a few years now but have totally forgotten how to use it on any other settings than Auto and 'P' but last weekend a friend reminded me of a few basic settings and things started to come back to me. Only a wee bit though, but here is what I took yesterday. They aren't perfect by any means, but I still really love them.

So yesterday Cara and I were mucking around in the garden, the day was slightly overcast so I thought I would get the camera out and have a wee play. I asked my little darling to sniff some flowers so I could try and get a lovely photo of our precious girl smelling flowers. Well this is what I got:


Yip, that's right, my little darling took a big chuck out of the flower. I know this is out of focus, probably due to me cracking up and choking.


Nom nom


Note petals just poking out


Slide play


And finally just before she is adorable


This won't be my last attempt with the camera set on 'Manual' but I will need to do some revision.

Watch this space!


8 comments:

humel said...

Aw bless!! Those are the cutest shots :-)

Cat said...

She is so gorgeous Jo xxx

Well done the photography is fantastic -

~ guess what Miss Tsunami did ~ took scissors to my Mothers, Mothers Day present AARRGGHH !! !!

Cat

Nova said...

cute! love those cheeks in the last shot :D

Pipi said...

Wow Jo, those pics are amazing! Beautiful!

imba said...

These are fantastic! had me cracking up about the flowers - priceless!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Beautiful photos....love the flower one! Well done :-) I am working on getting a new camera as well and rediscover the joy of arty photography.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Those photos are fabulous. What a lovely moment to catch.

Sam said...

These photos are great! .. so precious xxx