Sunday, November 7, 2010

Button Making with Friends

Each Wednesday I meet up with a fabulous group of ladies to knit, craft and chat and have a bloody good laugh. I must admit I don't go every Wednesday unfortunately but I certainly would if I could.

Wednesday just gone we had pre-arranged to make Polymer Clay Buttons. Man, it was so much fun. Lots of laughs and lots of button creating was had by all.

Here are some shots of our creations





We experiemented with Polymer Canes too, we probably should have rolled the buttons to flatten them when they were cut but they are still super cute and we will know for next time. I can gaurantee there will be a next time, buttons are very addictive!




5 comments:

Flea said...

FUN FUN FUN

Cat said...

What a great thing to do - a regular craft get to gether! And I LOVE your buttons
xxx

Sally said...

Looks great. Lots of fun for sure.

Anjuli said...

Looks like heaps of fun! Another crafty idea I must add to my list of things to do :)

Widge said...

wow cool. I used to love playing with this stuff when I was a kid. What a bunch of talent you have there. those buttons are great