Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Creative Space - Meet Isobel ♥

Last week I revealed a glimpse of a dolly I was making for my girl.   She was part of a pair I am making for my girls birthday.


This dolly is still not completed but I have finished her wee friend.


This is Isobel:


She's a bit shy but oh so so sweet.


The shape of her head isn't perfect but I think I've found out why.  I was constructing it incorrectly but I think she's still gorgeous and I'm pretty sure Cara will love her regardless.






This week there has also been some mad party prep for her Rainbow party in the weekend.  Yesterday we made some coloured sugars.  Cara loved making these and they were super easy.  we are missing purple but we ran out of raw sugar so it will be made in the next couple of days.  


    


I will make up a seperate post on how to make these, one thing I can tell you is I will NEVER buy coloured sugar again.  It's so expensive to  buy but super super cheap to make.


For more fabulous Creative Spaces pop on over to here.

5 comments:

Flea said...

Hehe glad you got around to making up the sugars. They are addictive and last well. I still have the ones I made before christmas.

BigLittle said...

These sugars look amazing - what a good idea! Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

She looks pretty darn perfect to me. I love her adorable freckles :)

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Wow, your doll is gorgeous!

CHD said...

Thanks for you visiting and your kind comment over at my blog. I love your doll- especially the hair! Cx