Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spotty Bargains and Knitted Singlet

Well a couple of days late, but I guess it's better than never.

Due to the current economic situation, spotting a bargain just seems so much more exciting than maybe it previously would have. Spotlight are having a huge clearance at the moment and I managed to get three knitting pattern booklets for the grande total of $3. Don't you just love it. I didn't go anywhere near the fabric, funds won't allow it, but I hear that there are some pretty amazing bargains to be had in that department as well. Oh and of course some yarn slipped into my basket, no idea how that happens, I'll blame it on the kid hehe.



I've managed to get some knitting done this week as well. It's pretty basic, but oh so warm for C. Still need to sew the ends in, maybe tomorrow LOL



Well not a very exciting week, hopefully this week will be more eventful craft wise. Aaron will be looking after Cara for a whole day next weekend to give me a bit of a break, so hopefully lots of crafting will be happening.

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for bargains, and the singlet is just lovely!