Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

Just a quick note to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

I know I've been very quite these past few weeks. I was extremely busy making all my gifts for Christmas and crashed on Boxing Day.

There are a number of posts in progress so I promise to get them finished over the next few days so you can see what I have been up too.

I have really enjoyed 2009, mainly because I have discovered Blogland (not quite true, I discovered blogs in 2008 but not all you lovely crafty people). 2009 was full of learning new skills, admiring some totally amazingly talented people and just being inspired to create.

I'm looking forward to 2010, it will be full of lovely crafts from lovely people, I can not wait.

Mwah xxxxx

1 comment:

Sally said...

Happy New Year to you and your family.

I have so enjoyed reading your blog in 2009 and look forward with much anticipation to seeing all the wonderful things you create in 2010 and reading your great insights too.
Take care.