Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Creative Space

Hello,

Today I'm working on a present for Cara's bestie. He turned two on Monday and I am making them both a fishing set so they can have a set at each house and go fishing.

I managed to cut out 12 this morning, and will cut out some more this afternoon.



The idea came from this book. I have it on loan at the moment from our library, but will eventually purchase it. The ideas in it are fantastic. I have never looked through a book like this that I want to make everything in it.

I can not wait to get these little sweeties finished.

Head on over to kootoyoo to see what everyone else has been up too :)

xx

9 comments:

Kirsty said...

We fished for hours when we were kids...from our split level bedrooms down into the family room. Such a lot of fun.

Sarah. Splish Splash Designs said...

What a great idea! The fish are looking good :)

Kim Baise said...

Cute idea!

Hannah said...

cuuute!

Snooze said...

is this the kind where there's a magnet in the middle and they have to pick them up? i remember this game from my childhood and it was so much fun. beautiful colours by the way.

humel said...

What yummy colours! And it looks less blood-thirsty than having bunny body parts everywhere... ;-)

Sarah said...

Oh lovely fishes. I'm in a toy making mood at the moment. Thanks for the book link will go check it out looks interesting. x

Sally said...

I'll be making some fish very soon myself... looking forward to seeing how yours turn out.

Gilly said...

Looks great!