Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally photos

Well I thought I had better get my butt into gear and post some pictures of what I have been up too since I discovered TNN.

Here is a pic of my first knitting project for Cara. A Funky lollipop coloured hat. It's a free pattern and can be found here



I've also made another hat but I'm not sure where it is :)

Here is my 2nd knitting project, some sheepskin lined slippers for Cara



I have since made another pair for a friend's son




Here is my knitting needle roll, I didn't really follow a pattern, just took different ideas that I have seen, I'm pretty pleased with it.

Rolled Up


And opened up



Now here is a pic of my first nappy


Nappy looks a bit flat as the insert is not in it.

There is another nappy but it is in the wash at the mo so I don't think anyone would really like to see a pic of that :)

So that's it for now, I am going to try and make some more nappies tonight and tomorrow. I will really get stuck into it next week. I have had some for these past couple of weeks but I won't be doing it again. I am currently working on my own nappy pattern as I have had a number of opportunities come up for me to sell nappies and heaps of people I know are keen on them, so who knows what will happen over the next few months.

Oh and here is the cutest pic ever of Cara

No comments: