Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jodulbug Creations Launch on Facebook

I finally got up enough courage to launch my new Facebook Page on Monday.   I had been quite nervous about getting the ball rolling but decided too bite the bullet and just do it.


Things have gone really well, so I'm super happy.  Still feeling a tad nervous but I guess this is a normal way too feel when you put your goodies out there in the hopes that others will like them.


I'm back to making my Interchangeable Needle Cases, but this will only be a few times a year with a limited number of spaces available.   If you are a knitter and are reading this and like the look of my cases, please pop over too my Facebook page and like it.  I will update when the next round of spaces will be available in a few months.


I will also have a number of other products available from time to time.  Items will include, shawl pins, fabric covered buttons, baby and kids items, and a new venture hand dyed yarn.


I've been dyeing yarn for nearly 4 years now and love every step of the process.  I've thought about selling it for months but was a little worried that it wouldn't go down well.  After some encouragement from a few friends I've decided to do a few stockings.   These won't be an every week event, but I do plan on a few over the next few months.   







Naturally I have done a few other things this week but they can not be revealed because they are for swaps :)


For more amazing Creative Spaces head on over to here


5 comments:

Mandy said...

oh those colours are divine! Well done & go girl & good luck with your little business! I am sure it will boom!

Anonymous said...

Love the yarn! What is it, sockyarn?! The colors are stunning!

planettreasures said...

Well done you , getting your FB page up and running.
Love the bright rainbow wool - yum!

Al Firdaus lifestile & interior said...

oh the purple one is just beautiful!

Renee said...

This yarn is beautiful, I'm sure you'll do well. I'd definitely buy a skein or five!